You will become part of our business development team and identify applications for our technologies and products and find potential customers. We would be glad to have you involved in brainstorming sessions, product design meetings and influence the business direction of the company.
- cooperation with the sales, product and the CEO
- researching potential customers within specific industries
- creating target lists and stakeholder influencer maps
- enhancing contact quality in our CRM database
- competitive news research
- technology solution research
- fluent written and spoken English to understand business topics (other languages welcome)
- ability to deliver results independently and proactively
- focus and detail-orientation
- students of business, marketing or technology fields and candidates with previous work experience in a similar position are preferred
What you will like about the position
- You will get to know a variety of industries, companies and technologies in a short time and gain knowledge about AI, IT and business administration on the way.
- It is an ideal stepping stone for a career in sales/business development. After some time you might be promoted to a sales developer (contacting customers and getting the initial buy-in) and even a sales account executive (closing the deals).
Junior, sales, market analyst
Part time, with possible extension to full time
5 - 7 EUR per hour