- you will be responsible for designing the opto-mechanical layout of the machine, usually in cooperation with an automation partner
- we would like you to create a simple optomechanical lab in our office. It will be up to you to design it, such that we can then experiment with capturing the variety of products from our potential clients
- you will perform experiments both in our and our automation partner’s lab to design the most efficient solution
- you will travel to automation partner and end client to set up, test and tune the optical component of the product
- you will manage the presale process – collect the information and then specify the solution with support from our team of engineers and AI experts
- optionally, you can also be in a role of project manager – be the contact person for the client, keeping track of progress and deadlines etc.
- knowledge and passion for optics, different lighting and capturing methods
- understanding basic principles of mechanical engineering
- automation mindset, creating the solutions as repeatable as possible
- project/product management skills and experience
- understanding of the processes and the value chains in manufacturing industry is an advantage
- fluent written and spoken Slovak, English. German is an advantage.
- willingness to work with a young team (average age <30)
What you might like about the position
- you will get deep insights into applying cutting-edge digital factory AI technologies in production
- you will have the opportunity to design your own solutions and see them come to life
- fresh culture of a young deep tech company
Product management, project management, tech consulting, mid senior to senior
Full-time, trade license or employment contract
2000-3000 EUR, according to individual skills and experience of the selected candidate.