- dive deep into medical/lab/other imaging data, understand the gist of the problem you are solving
- design machine learning pipelines and algorithms, train ML/deep learning models, analyze the results
- watch the current trends closely, come up with innovative approaches and use the latest tools and platforms to solve the problems efficiently
- be a team player, share your knowledge and learn from others, brainstorm solutions, review code
- experience with machine learning / data science
- algorithmic skills, experience with computer vision is an advantage
- Python – numpy, Tensorflow/PyTorch, openCV
- Git, Docker
- strong analytical skills, problem solving
What you will like about the position
- You will work in a young dynamic team excited about cutting edge technologies and help us develop AI solutions with significant impact.
- You will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. In our team reasoning outweighs rank, so you can directly contribute to shaping the technical processes of the company.
- As you get familiar with the work, you’ll have the ability to choose as many responsibilities and as much freedom and independence as suits you best.
- this office in the city center with full-day catering and cafeteria, private gym 24/7 and psychologist, kindergarten, nap-rooms and game-room, bike-garage and terrace with view of the castle, concierge service
- flexible working hours and home-office, unlimited paid sick-days and extra vacation, upskilling and professional growth, referral bonus, paid PCR testing, team activities and off-sites
- 2300 – 4500 EUR / month
Full-time, part time