Are you willing to be the first marketing-focused person in an ambitious B2B company? Are you passionate about new technologies? Do you want to be part of a team that is responsible for commercialisation of an advanced AI technology able to solve problems once perceived as impossible to solve? Cognexa develops AI solutions for life sciences, manufacturing, banking, energy and other industries with a single goal - to improve and automate processes and bring business value to our clients.
Your mission will be to set up marketing plan of the company and increase the perceived value of our products. We have a website, we do basic analytics, some outbound emails and we maintain a presence on social media. But we would expect you to take it to the next level and help us to gain new business with your expertise. The sales team will need you to boost our inbound channels and provide the flow of leads. Your responsibilities will be:
- manage the company website, coordinate external vendors - designers, web developers
- ensure visibility - maintain and post content on social media
- create marketing materials - leaflets, infographics, videos - possibly also involving external vendors
- product positioning - actively cooperate with our sales, product and business development, identify market niches, finetune offerings, launch products, ...
- operate our marketing intelligence and automation stack - analytics, mass mailing, automation, PPC, … and proactively introduce new technologies
- PR - get us in the news, create blogs, enlist us to award nominations and competitions and drive the effort to win them, …
- employee branding - make the talented folks understand how great it is to work with us
- ability to independently create and execute a marketing strategy (there will be no senior colleague to help you)
- ability to independently use key marketing intelligence & automation technologies (Google Analytics, Mailchimp, PPC, experience with others is a plus)
- fluent written and spoken English to understand business topics (other languages welcome)
- ability to deliver results independently and proactively
- good management and communication skills
What you will like about the position
- Broad portfolio and a lot of learning - you will get to know a variety of industries, companies and technologies in a short time and gain knowledge about AI, IT and B2B business on the way. We are looking for a person who perceives this as a plus.
- We are a factory of dreams, where new products can be rolled out every month. We invent solutions to problems previously deemed impossible. Come on board, see the results of your work and make a real impact.
- 2 000 - 2 500 EUR, according to individual skills and experience of the selected candidate.
- share in company’s profits
- later also a variable component as a percentage of deal value from inbound leads