Do you want to learn all about how a company works - gain hands on experience in accounting, administration, HR, business administration, people & event management, communication and possibly other fields? Do you want to work with people and be the most popular person in the company? Are you a responsible caring person with proactive approach?
From the start:
- manage payments, refunds, subscriptions, purchases
- prepare documents for our bookkeeper
- take care of our office - manage supplies, vendors of services, deliveries, make it a better place to work and live
- organize team buildings, trips
- welcome guests, onboard new team members
- manage HR operations and business travels - salaries, refunds, bookings, tickets, benefits
- manage logistics and organization of events and our participation in conferences
- executive assistant - help our CEO handle ad hoc organizational/operations tasks as they come up
Over time you can get some of these responsibilities:
- manage part time workers for ad hoc tasks
- marketing and design - manage social media, take photos, if you want also some graphics, creation of document templates
- possible other responsibilities in HR, marketing, administration and operations
What you will like about the position
- From zero to hero: start with simple day to day office management and administration, learn a lot and gain more responsibilities over time.
- Over time you might get a possibility to lead a small team and manage the big part of non-technical operations of a rapidly growing hi-tech company.
- Young, enthusiastic and kind-hearted team.
- written and spoken English
- Google docs and sheets on intermediate level
- proactive approach, good communication skills
- 1000-1300 EUR, according to individual skills and experience of the selected candidate
- Ticket restaurant card (4 EUR/day)