Our artificial intelligence (AI) assistants are supporting doctors, laboratorians, researchers and nurses all over the globe. They not only have the power to diagnose and evaluate medical data but also to automate and improve the quality of tiring and error-prone tasks. The main goal is to enable medical practitioners to dedicate more of their time to the most value-adding work, such as communication with the patient, holistic diagnostics, and research. Our technology is based on learning data representations, as opposed to task-specific algorithms.
When creating AI assistants, we combine the medical expertise of our partners and data that is provided as part of the partnerships. Our core expertise is in applying deep neural network technology to three main areas:
- medical imaging and video analysis - our systems analyse CT, MR,microscopy images, time-lapse sequences, mammograms and any other image-like material and provide quality insights and time savings to the medical practitioners
- data-heavy diagnostics - our systems evaluate big data and can draw conclusions out of patterns which are overly complex for human experts to notice. For example, EKGs, blood tests, or any other complex diagnostics that include data from various sources and devices.
- lab process automation - we create software assistants for wide variety of laboratory tasks: inspection of specimens,tests, evaluations, etc. The use of artificial intelligence is becoming a necessity for a quality laboratory of any discipline: pathology, cytology,hematology, microbiology, genetics and others.
- Prague Fertility Center - automated system for embryo evaluation with Primo Vision time-lapse systems at superhuman accuracy.
- Merck - online platform for manual embryo evaluation
- IKEM - IsletNet: automated system for identification and analysis of Langerhans (pancreatic) islets
- Planet Innovation - license management module