We will store your name, email and phone number (if provided) solely for the purpose of contacting you later. Now to make bureaucrats happy:
1. You are hereby granting the consent of Cognexa Solutions s.r.o., based in Prague – Karlín, Pernerova 676/51, postal code 186 00 and to Cognexa s.r.o, based in Bratislava – Staré Mesto, Pribinova 25, postal code 811 09 (hereinafter „Administrator“), within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as „the Regulation“), it processed the following personal data: full name, e-mail address and optionally phone number.
2. Personal data will be processed only to the extent and for the purpose strictly necessary for: receiving and processing queries from contact forms. These data will be processed by the Administrator for a maximum of 3 years.
3. Your consent to the processing of your personal data may be withdrawn at any time in writing, for example by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the contact details of Prague – Karlín, Pernerova 676/51, postal code 186 00 or Bratislava – Staré Mesto, Pribinova 25, postal code 811 09.
4. The processing of personal data is done by the Administrator and does not provide them to any third party.
5. Personal information is provided on a voluntary basis, accurate and true.
6. Only authorized employees will have access to personal data.
7. Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to: consent to at any time requesting us information about your personal data processing requesting us an explanation about the processing of your personal data requesting access to this data with us and updating or requesting it to us the deletion of these personal data in case of doubt regarding compliance with the personal data processing requirements, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.